Lake Myvatn Day Tour and Godafoss Waterfall for Cruise Ships from Akureyri Port
Discover the magical wonderland of Lake Myvatn and Godafoss Waterfall with an experienced local tour guide. We set off from Akureryi Port stopping at the stunning Godafoss waterfall and then onto the famous Lake Myvatn area. in Lake Myvatn area we visit the Dimmuborgir Lava formations and the Námafjall area where you can view the bubbling Hverir Mud pools and Natural steam vents or fumaroles. We also stop at Myvatn Nature Baths where you can enjoy the baths and cafe (Please note the entrance fee to the Nature Baths is NOT included). Passengers can also opt to skip the Nature bath and visit Grjotagja cave and rift instead. This great value tour includes a small group tour with an experienced local tour guide and transport. We offer free pick up and drop off to Akureyri Port.
PLEASE NOTE: CELEBRITY & NORWEGIAN CRUISE SHIPS on 6th June, 5th July, 11th July, 19th July, 2nd August, 13th August & 16th August due to docking times there will not be time for the Nature baths.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 3 years|
What is included
Guided tour, transport, pick up and drop off
Swimming costume and towel for the Nature Baths
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Please meet at the Akureyri Port Visitors Centre. Your guide will be carrying an 'Imagine Iceland Travel' sign. You can call us on +354 616 8226 or +354 833 5800 if you cannot find the guide or encounter any problems.
- Please meet near the double metal gates on the Pier where you dock (Oddeyrarbryggia or Tangabryggia Pier). The guide will be carrying an 'Imagine Iceland Travel' sign.